Topbar overlapping my Navigation bar

Please see attached.

My main navigation bar is below my slider revolution. But my topbar is above it. When I scroll down the topbar overlays the nagvigation bar so you can’t see if. Is there anyway for it to just stay above and static.

Cheers for your continued support

All the best

Hi there,

Please remove this code that is in your custom CSS panel:

.x-topbar {
		position: fixed;
		top: 0;
		left: 0;
		width: 100% !important;
	}

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick reply Jade,

I still want the topbar above the revolution slider, but when I scroll and hit the navigation bar I want it to stick on top of it.

Since I’ve deleted the code its below the rev slider and doesn’t stick with the nav bar either

Regards

Will

Hi WIll,

In this case I would suggest you using our Addon Convertplus and setting up a info bar instead of using a topbar.

Hope it helps

1 Like

Hi Joao, cheers for the reply.

I used the Infobar but I’m still having the problem of it overlapping…

Any tips?

Cheers Will

Hey There,

Please also add this custom CSS:

body {
    padding-top: 54px;
}

Let us know how it goes!

1 Like

Cheers for the reply Thai.

Sadly my info bar still overlaps when I scroll over the navigation menu.

:’( times.

Hi There,

Please refer to :

Hope it helps!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.