Hello,
I managed to fix the topbar on top of the navigation on desktop.
Whereas on mobile I can’t even managed to get my topbar displayed.
Is there a wa to display the topbar on mobile as well?
Thanks for your help.
Tim
Hello,
I managed to fix the topbar on top of the navigation on desktop.
Whereas on mobile I can’t even managed to get my topbar displayed.
Is there a wa to display the topbar on mobile as well?
Thanks for your help.
Tim
Hi Tim,
Thank you for writing in, this is the css block that hides your topbar on mobile.
@media (max-width:979px){
.x-topbar {
display: none;
}
}
Regretfully we ca not provide support on your customization with the fixed topbar as this would fall outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.
Thanks for understanding.
So far, just about everything I’ve looked for, has been here. Thanks for this. No child theme even necessary…just click the CSS tab on left bottom of the Appearance>Theme Options>Header pop-out. Worked great.
And yes, don’t necessarily revive the topic, but don’t archive them, they are very useful. Just because it was a while ago when you answered someone, doesn’t mean people still don’t look them up all the time. And this, in particular, is a very useful one. But I imagine, people who are using your theme are probably in the more experienced bunch. and so as long as you don’t put it as an actual option in the theme to disable on mobile, please keep it around for others. I used it today.
Hi,
Glad to know this topic helped. Have a nice day! 