Topbar (main nav-header) not showing correct on custom archive page

Hi,

I have a nav-header. Assigned to the entire site. On every page it loads fine. Except on the portfolio (custom-archive-layout) it is not showing the black topbar? In the backend it is correct. Front-end the topbar is white instead of black.

Hello @Marco,

Thanks for writing to us.

I went ahead and checked your settings. It seems that you have added an invalid CSS code to the Element CSS. Please go to the layout builder —>archive layout —>Post—>customize —>Element CSS, you need to remove this code from the Element CSS.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Aha, yes! Thx!

I added that code. When you filter the posts I want the top of the posts focused but it was not working.

Any idea how to make that work?

Hello @Marco,

In case you want to add the custom CSS code to the element CSS you need to add the CSS with the proper CSS selector and without syntax error. You need to learn CSS and learn how to use the browser’s element inspector to write custom CSS code. If you have no idea about coding you can subscribe to One where customization questions are answered. Please note don’t provide custom development support. It is out of the support scope.

Thanks for understanding

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.