Topbar/Header submenu

Hi, running Pro 5.0.8 and I’m trying to delete some social links and a contact page link from some icons I placed in a Header submenu a while back and they seem stuck in place. First I deleted the links within the submenu (customise the appearance) which did not remove them. Then I deleted the submenu itself, which still has not removed them from the topbar. In the Cornerstone theme options, topbar is also not enabled. How should I go about this, as I’ve looked in most of the usual places to edit Header and Menus.

Hi Sean,

Thank you for writing in, are you referring to that site below? Those social icons on the header of that site can be removed through Header Builder.

How many headers do you have on your site? Maybe you’re editing the wrong one.

Perhaps, provide us login credentials in a “Secure Note” so we can take a closer look.

Cheers,

Thanks @friech,
Tracked down where to fix it in the Header Builder.
So, on to the next task!

Hi @LiveAndDirect,

We’re glad that you’re able to figure it out! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.