Topbar formatting

I am working on a site with info in the topbar. When it goes to mobile view it does not have enough height to display the text. I also would like to be able to separate the Phone number and name, then the links, then the social icons in responsive view. I also can see a light white border around the text when in mobile view.

Please advise. Thank you.

https://www.jcedc.growjocomo.com/

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, but it seems there is someone working on your site because it suddenly fix the topbar issue when I was checking it.


Here’s the CSS code to remove the border around the text.

@media (max-width: 767px) {
	.x-topbar .p-info {
		border-width: 0;
	}
}

Add this to Theme Options > CSS

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Your solution worked great. Thank you.
Now there seems to be an issue with the text links. They are not working when in mobile view.
Please advise. Thanks.

Hi there,

Please update this code:

@media (max-width: 767px) {
    .x-topbar {
        margin-top: 62px;
    }
    .x-topbar .p-info {
          border-width: 0; 
          float: none !important;
          padding:20px 0px;
    }
}

Hope this helps.

Wonderful. Thanks.

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.