Top Submenus not displaying on Pro

Hi,

I’ve created 2 different top navigation menus on Pro, but neither one of them are displaying the sub nav. I’ve assigned a menu which contains submenu items, I have the Secondary text and sub menu indicator set to On, but there are no dropdowns displaying at all. I’ve tested out the sample menus, and they also aren’t displaying a dropdown. I need to have the dropdown menus because the top level menu items are just # labels, and the pages are in the sub nav.

What do I need to adjust to get the sub nav to display?

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Please provide us with the URL to your site, to assist you with a possible workaround for your issue.

Thanks!

Hi There,

I would like to check your website but it’s under construction mode.

Could you please try turning off the Content Scrolling option of your bar?

If it still doesn’t work, please provide us with your admin account so we can take a closer look?

Thanks.

Hi There,

Sorry for the confusion, navigation modal does not really show sub-menu. We’ve added this as a feature request so it can be taken into consideration for future development.

Please use the navigation collapse or navigation dropdown instead.

Just a heads up, navigation collapse can only display 2 level menu because of a bug, so if you have 3 level menu, your only choice is the navigation dropdown

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Okay, thanks

You’re welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.