Top scroll anchor and one page navigation

Hi there,

the top anchor scrolling does not work and also the one page navigation does not work correctly .
My PRO version is 5.1.5. and WP 6.0.3…
Of course i read the threads regarding these issues here in the forum,
but nevertheless i want to ask if there is any hope to get those problems solved somehow in the very near future.

Thanks a lot for your support!
Bernhard

Hello Bernhard,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details meanwhile you must troubleshoot a few common issues before we investigate your settings.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi prakash,

i did all the recommended troubleshooting like checking for plugin conflicts, but nothing helped.
So it would be great if you could check my settings.

You will find my credentials in the secure note.

Thanks for your help!

Hey Bernhard,

The 2 issues you’ve mentioned are known and they are to be investigated by our development team.

For now, with the scroll top issue. Create a Bottom Bar and add a Button element to that bar.

In the Button element, set the URL to #x-site so when clicking on the button, the page will scroll up.

For the one page navigation offset issue, set your sticky bars Position to Absolute. Your content will be pushed up as a result of that so to combat that, duplicate your stick bars and remove all elements within it and set their background to transparent. Then, set copies’ Position to Relative so that they will act as spacers pushing the content back below the header.

Hope that helps.

Hey Christian,

thaks for your reply. The proposed solutions dont really help.
For the top scroll anchor: It works, but the button stays in the footer menue and will not show at a certain height at the side as it should do.
And for the navigation: Strange things are happening now as for example the header menue spreads out when scrolling down the site and after coming back up the navigation is blocked…
So could you please check this?

Thanks a lot!

Hey Bernhard,

The solutions aren’t optimal, yes. But, they’re the only solution for now.

Regarding the button, you placed it in the Footer. You should be adding it in the Header Bottom area. Please refer to my previous screenshot. The Header Bottom area is fixed at the bottom of the screen all the time so if you have a button in there, it will show at the bottom of the screen all the time. The only difference with that is the original Scroll Top feature is hidden initially. That cannot be replicated.

Regarding the sticky bars, I don’t see the issue you described. When I scroll down and back up, the content of the bars remains the same width.

What I see are blank areas when the bar sticks. Please disable the Sticky option of the empty bars.

Thanks.

Hi Christian,

thanks a lot for your advice! It helped and everything is fine now!
Best
Bernhard

Glad to hear that, Bernhard.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.