Top page with slider is not loaded, instead it goes to second page

Hi, I use Revolution Slider. when I load my site, it goes to the second page instead of the top page to load the RS.

The site is maxxfleet.com (credentials to access are the same should you need to access it). It is a one page site.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

What do you mean by the second page? Or is it second section? I loaded it and it’s normal, the slider is of course hidden upon load since it’s loading its resource. But once loaded, it will display the slider and in which, the very top of your page.

Thanks!

It is not a common that the second section is displayed and then the loading of the RV starts. It should directly show the spinner.

Hi there,

In the Revolution Slider options you can set a minimum height in the Full Screen options to make the section show a white space while the Revolution Slider is loading:

The problem you are experiencing is that the revolution slider takes time to load and while it is loading it does not fill any space after it loads then it takes up space and then the loader comes up to load the actual slides.

I suggest that you check the video below for more information regarding Full Screen sliders in Revolution Slider:

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.