Hello.
I use Ethos1 template.
I would like to change my top page to 1 column design.
Please tell me how to remove sidebar from top page.
Thanks you.
Hello.
I use Ethos1 template.
I would like to change my top page to 1 column design.
Please tell me how to remove sidebar from top page.
Thanks you.
Hey @nakashima,
Are you referring to the Ethos Carousel as the top page? If so, please go to Appearance > Customize > Ethos then set Post Carousel – Screen Display to 1 for all of the screen sizes.
Thanks.
I’m sorry I didn’t make it clear enough.
I want to 1 column body of the top page.
So,how to remove a sidebar of the top page?
Thank you.
Hi There,
In this case, you should change the page template to Blank Container - Header, Footer:
Hope it helps 
Thank you so much.
You’re most welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.