Hi,
I have adjusted my padding for mobile so my site pages show well but now I have a gap at the top on my home slider page. This is only happening on mobile. See here:
Thanks
Hi,
I have adjusted my padding for mobile so my site pages show well but now I have a gap at the top on my home slider page. This is only happening on mobile. See here:
Thanks
Hello @wowflak,
Thanks for writing in!
You need to adjust Column padding values to remove spacing.
Thanks.
Hi
The padding is set to 0. It looks fine everywhere except mobile it has a gap at the top.
It only has the gap in the vertical position and only on that home page with revolution slider. If you flip phone in horizontal position it goes away…
Help is appreciated.
Thanks!
Hello There,
Thanks for updating in! You are experiencing this issue because you have added this custom css:
@media (max-width: 480px) {
#x-section-1 .x-column {
padding:20px !important;
}
}
If you remove this css code, it will resolve your issue.
Please let us know how it goes.
Hi thanks, I have that code for other reasons, I want that padding and it works fine everywhere except the home page with the slider. I tried setting the top padding to 0 and the rest to 20 but that messes up the other pages.
Any way I can just fix that home page?
Thanks
Hi,
You can change the code to this.
@media (max-width: 480px) {
#x-section-1 .x-column {
padding:20px !important;
}
.home #x-section-1 .x-column {
padding:0px !important;
}
}
Hope that helps