Top Navigation

Hi,

We have two sites using Theme X both are using most up to date theme. And I’m trying to get the top navigation height of this http://events.getbusiness.fit/ to look the same as the main site http://northshorepro1.staging.wpengine.com/.

However as you see on the http://events.getbusiness.fit/ something is causing the height of the navigation to be a lot higher and the logo also sits up. I’ve checked the settings in the customize and tried to adjust, however they are mostly identical, and I can’t see any css that is causing the issue in the global css settings.

Can you let me know what’s causing the issue.

Thanks, Mike

Hi Mike,

It’s because of this code

.masthead-inline .desktop .x-nav {
    margin-top: 30px;
}

Please remove it and adjust the alignment of your navigation under

Appearance > Customize > Header > Logobar Top Spacing (px)
Appearance > Customize > Header > Navbar Top Height (px)
Appearance > Customize > Header > Navbar Top Logo Alignment (px)
Appearance > Customize > Header > Navbar Top Link Alignment (px)

Hope that helps.