Top Menu not displaying correctly on safari

Hi there, my top menu is not displaying correctly on Safari. It looks very strange and I’m wondering what the best way to fix it would be. It looks fine on other browsers. I had just recently updated x and I did it on two websites, the other website I updated is fine on Safari, so I’m not sure why I would be displaying so strange on this one browser. Either way, big problem, can you help?

www.gocatalystsports.com

UPDATE: I disabled W3 total Cache and my menu is fine now in safari. However, shouldn’t I be using a caching plugin of some sort and if so, do you have a suggestion for a good one?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Please keep in mind that if you have installed a caching plugin, you must clear your plugin cache every after you made site changes even if it is just a slight setting change. The caching plugin can cause the changes to not take place on the front end. It will eventually show up when the cache regenerates, but it’s not ideal if you’re looking to see your changes immediately. Caching plugins are best to turn on only when you’ve finished building the site.

Hope this explains it briefly.