Top Menu/Header Issues

Hi, I’m having some issues with my top menu in that is overlapping onto whatever section goes first.

Ideally, I’d want it to be transparent when overlapping on the hero image/header on all pages but then turn opaque when passing the hero image. I’ve tried implementing this with .css and a js however that didn’t work as the js script couldn’t identify the height of the hero image.

Is there a certain script/stack I can use to implement this option?

Thank you
Amy

Hi there,

Unfortunately, there is no out of the box Transparent Header functionality in our theme. This is considered as a customization and outside of our support scope, but I did a search and the tutorial below can be a good starting point if you use the X theme:
https://xthemetips.com/transparent-fixed-header/129/

If you are using the Pro theme consider checking this method:

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.