Top Container disappearing at certain widths after update

HI
after I did an updated the X theme and update latest wp. And I have one page that the top container just keep disappearing on at a certain widths (see screenshot) and then shows at smaller and larger page sizes, I had had some issues with cornerstone not saving the page at all after the update but i reinstalled a fresh plugin and all was ok.

the page with the issue
http://autodeskfusionconnect.com/iot-discovery-toolkit/

similar set up page no issue.
http://autodeskfusionconnect.com/toolkit/

see the issue

thanks
e

Hey there,

Thank you for writing in. I checked your website and seems that the Cornerstone still has some problems that is why the changes you have done did not save correctly. The problem with the top section is that in certain viewports the content inside is set to be hidden. I tried to change that but my changes did not apply.

After further investigation I found out that’s there is a 400 error, which shows that your hosting service provider mode_security settings are preventing Cornerstone to load its assets:

Please kindly contact your hosting service provider and ask them to remove Cornerstone related URLs from their mod_security rules.

Thank you.

HI just want to be 100% what i’m asking … so I need to list all my pages URLs that use Cornerstone to WP engine (our host) to remove the mod_security rules.one by one they can’t do a global edit?

I doublechecked the setting for the top container, and I know about the hidden at certain widths and I’m not seeing this selected for this top image banner with the robot green arm see screenshots

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wdanywhgqpygf2g/Screenshot%202017-07-31%2011.16.57.png?dl=0

I also can get my page to save now… sometimes but not all the time, it was ok for 2 days but now back to night saving from the save button—but sitll would like to know what to ask wpengine. I’m reaching out to my host but was looking for more info. but my the time you reply i might have that part resolved and NOT the first issue of banner disappearing… stayed

Hi there,

It should be okay now, your row within the section is hidden from large devices. I toggled it off and saved it, and it works.

Thanks.

I’m still seeing it disappearing, on 1360 - 1460 pixel to basically my Mac book Pro 2012 default window in chrome and in safari,

I’ve cleared cache and still see it and I don’t show any of the hidden options showing selected.


but appears about 1127 px

Hi There,

When I checked, it is still hidden on large devices. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbjnjplBZm.
Edit the page and unhide it: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbjnjGlBZN
Then clear cache before checking again.

Hope this helps.

thanks! working now, I had done, that but maybe it was the save issue that didnt’ stick, now that should be fixed so I’ll keep an eye out. thanks
erin

Glad that you managed to fix this.