Top Bar Isn't at Top of Page!

Hi, I’m working on a site and on one of the pages the top bar doesn’t start at the top of the page! It’s only when I scroll down then back up again that it goes in it’s correct place. I’ve tried changing the CSS but nothing has worked for me. Would you be able to take a look and let me know what I’m doing wrong please!

The URL is:
http://www.goodwin-homes.co.uk/projects-archive/the-sheraton-collection/

Thanks!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Upon testing, it seems that one of your custom CSS rule interfering. Could you please try removing your custom CSS rules and test this issue again.

Check the following rule.

.x-topbar {
    position: fixed;
    width: 100%;
    min-height: 35px;
    height: 35px;
    text-align: center;
    border-bottom: 0px;
}

Hope that helps.

Hi, when I removed that, it effected all the other pages, so I’ve done a work around in the CSS just for the single projects page.

Thanks for your help

Hi there,

Do you aim to get the code to work on single projects pages?

If so, try updating the code to:

.single-projects .x-topbar {
    position: fixed;
    width: 100%;
    min-height: 35px;
    height: 35px;
    text-align: center;
    border-bottom: 0px;
}

Hope this helps.

Hi, sorry, I didn’t realise you posted a reply, as I thought it was closed! Many thanks for the code, it’s now sorted!

Thanks for your help, much appreciated!

You’re most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.