Top Bar icons

Hello,

I have a slight problem with the top bar section.
I use phone and envelope icons and they work fine on my home page and on the about us page, but besides these two pages the icon do not show, only the text.
I use this code:
+36-20-282-5301
[email protected]

It works for these two pages:
http://polikovkazan.hu/
http://polikovkazan.hu/rolunk/

Hope you can help,
Regars
Gabor

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information(Use Secure Note):

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Hello,

I saved the requested infos in secure note.

Thanks
Gabor

Hi Gabor,

Is http://www.polikovkazan.hu/ loading for you? On my end there is just the directory being listed

Let us know

Thanks!

Hello,

Sorry about that, in the mean time I had to change the domain to http://polikov.hu

Hi Gabor,

I check your other pages and the icons are showing up fine on my end.

Try to clear your browser cache and check again.

Thanks