I need the top bar to be hidden on mobile - see screen shot.
I have already tried entering the following code:
@media (max-width: 979px) {
.x-topbar {
visibility: hidden;
}
}

I need the top bar to be hidden on mobile - see screen shot.
I have already tried entering the following code:
@media (max-width: 979px) {
.x-topbar {
visibility: hidden;
}
}

try display: none; instead.
Thanks for helping
Yep, you can try this code instead.
@media (max-width: 979px) {
.x-topbar {
display:none;
}
}
For some reason this eliminates the top bar but also eliminates the navigation bar area and ‘logo.’
Ah - because I was using this as top bar content:
<p class="p-info">Daniel Pasker</p>
<div class="x-social-global">
<a href="https://www.facebook.com/dpasker/" class="facebook" title="Facebook" target="_blank">
<i class="x-icon-facebook-square" data-x-icon="" aria-hidden="true"></i></a>
<a href="https://twitter.com/dpasker" class="twitter" title="Twitter" target="_blank">
<i class="x-icon-twitter-square" data-x-icon="" aria-hidden="true"></i></a>
<a href="www.linkedin.com/in/dpasker/" class="linkedin" title="LinkedIn" target="_blank">
<i class="x-icon-linkedin-square" data-x-icon="" aria-hidden="true"></i></a>
Hi there,
So is everything sorted now?
I checked your site and it seems to be fixed.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.