Is it possible (with PRO) to replicate the Top Bar behavior (on mobile devices) of the site http://www.repubblica.it/, where Top Bar disappears when I scroll down and appears when I scroll up (even if I’m halfway or end of page)?
Thank You
Is it possible (with PRO) to replicate the Top Bar behavior (on mobile devices) of the site http://www.repubblica.it/, where Top Bar disappears when I scroll down and appears when I scroll up (even if I’m halfway or end of page)?
Thank You
Hi There,
On the header builder click on your bar.
Activate Sticky - Hide Initially - and set the Offset
See image attached.

Hope it helps
Hi Joao
and thanks for your support
but your solution is not what I’m looking for…
I try to explain better what I would like
On MOBILE into the site http://www.repubblica.it/ the Top Bar behavior is the following:
Thank You
Hi There,
That is actually a Static Top bar, turn off the Sticky Bar option and your bar will behave as Static Top minus the animation though.
Thanks,