Top and Bottom Separators

Hey Guys,

I’m trying to add top and bottom separators to a page to spice up the boxy look. I’m not able to see the changes in the builder or in the frontend view. Where am I going wrong?

I’ll send the link in a secure note.

Hi Danny,

Can you please elaborate on what you are trying to achieve? Any screenshot or video that helps us to recognize that. On the other note, you are still using the previous version of the theme, I would suggest you copy your live site to a staging server and update the theme before update it into live server.

Thanks

We tried updating but we keep having issues with our vimeo videos not displaying. We will try update again in a few more days.

Okay great! Our support staff will be standing by for any news from you.
Cheers.

no… that wasn’t from the page I’m working on… I’m trying to do similar on the page I sent you via secure note and its not working.

Hello @Aranov,

To add the separators of top and bottom you need to go to your section then scroll down and then click on the Top Separator/ Bottom Separator then set your type as per your design.

Please have a look at the given screenshot below.
Members-Content-Pro

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thanks. Please see secure note above.

Hi Danny,

Unfortunately, the URL is showing the 503 error, can you please check with your hosting service provider and let us know when it ready to check.

Thanks

Sorry about that, please try again using the new credentials in the secure note above.

Hello Danny,

When viewing the Pro > Settings, there are several JS errors in the console:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'isArray' of undefined
    at new wp.Backbone.Subviews (wp-backbone.min.js?ver=5.6:2)
    at i.constructor (wp-backbone.min.js?ver=5.6:2)
    at i.constructor (media-views.min.js?ver=5.6:2)
    at new i (backbone.min.js?ver=1.4.0:2)
    at HTMLDocument.init (media-editor.min.js?ver=5.6:2)
    at e (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=5.6:2)
    at t (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=5.6:2)
wp.Backbone.Subviews @ wp-backbone.min.js?ver=5.6:2
constructor @ wp-backbone.min.js?ver=5.6:2
constructor @ media-views.min.js?ver=5.6:2
i @ backbone.min.js?ver=1.4.0:2
init @ media-editor.min.js?ver=5.6:2
e @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=5.6:2
t @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=5.6:2
setTimeout (async)
S.readyException @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=5.6:2
(anonymous) @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=5.6:2
e @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=5.6:2
t @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=5.6:2
setTimeout (async)
(anonymous) @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=5.6:2
c @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=5.6:2
fireWith @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=5.6:2
fire @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=5.6:2
c @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=5.6:2
fireWith @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=5.6:2
setTimeout (async)
fire @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=5.6:2
ready @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=5.6:2
B @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=5.6:2
load-scripts.php?c=1&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=5.6:2 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'extend' of undefined
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (updates.min.js?ver=5.6:2)
    at e (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=5.6:2)
    at t (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=5.6:2)
(anonymous) @ updates.min.js?ver=5.6:2
setTimeout (async)
S.readyException @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=5.6:2
setTimeout (async)
setTimeout (async)
ready @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=5.6:2
B @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=5.6:2
wp-util.min.js?ver=5.6:2 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'isObject' of undefined
    at Object.post (wp-util.min.js?ver=5.6:2)
    at Object.k.ajax (tco.js?ver=1.0:1)
    at HTMLButtonElement.<anonymous> (dashboard-settings.47f6e98.js:1)
    at HTMLButtonElement.dispatch (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=5.6:2)
    at HTMLButtonElement.v.handle (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=5.6:2)

These errors are present when editing in the builder too which prevents the Advanced Mode from displaying. You need to put your site under construction mode and then test for a plugin conflict. A 3rd party plugin may be causing this issue.

Best Regards.

I disabled all plugins and issue persisted. Please advise.

Hi Danny,

Unfortunately, the URL is still showing the 503 error, can you please check with your hosting service provider and let us know when it ready to check.

Thanks

See secure note.

Hello Danny,

After further investigation, the top and bottom separators were not displaying because of your -45 pixel margin in your sections. I have duplicated the page and created my test removing the margins, setting it to 0. The separators are working.

Please see the secure note.

Thanks Ruenel. I appreciate your guidance!
I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong… I wasn’t able to getting the separators working on orignal page after adusting the margin. Also, on your test page, I was able to adjust the bottom separator on the RVN section, but not between the Flyer section and the Featured list section…

Hello Danny,

The Flyer section should have the top and bottom separator. And then remove the padding in your RVN section.

Please check my test page.

Got it. Thank you!
Keep rocking on!

Hi @Aranov,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you. If you have any other concerns regarding our theme features, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.