Toolset Cred with Pro

Hi there - this is in response to a post about Toolest Cred.

“I am also having an issue with Toolset. We upgraded to Pro (and the latest release from the 6th) and we are still seeing issues. If we deactivate Toolset CRED, the editor loads - if it is activated we get a conflict. That’s the only plugin that seems to break it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.”

I was asked to provide credentials - I will create a secure note for you.

Another note - I just upgraded toolset as well and had the same problem editing any page. There was a conflict in the editor and it could not do the preview. Once I disabled Toolest Cred plugin - it worked correctly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi There,

Unfortunately, wordpress admin credentials is not working. Please double check.

I tried connecting via FTP to check error log, unfortunately, it doesn’t work too. I got the following error:
Connection timed out after 20 seconds of inactivity Error: Failed to retrieve directory listing
Note that we can check but we cannot promise a fix as our support policy states due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.

Thank you for your understanding.

Can you try with passive off? This is via regular FTP not sftp. I was able to login with the credentials for FTP. I also tried wordpress and was able to successfully login. Since FTP may have failed - my firewall may have blocked your IP. Please send me your IP in a secure thread and I will whitelist it.

Thanks and sorry for the confusion…

Hi there,

I added the same issue to our issue tracker, and it’s now under feature request. Our developer should able to check it, currently, it’s known issue but there is no temporary fix at this moment.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.