Too much padding/margin at footer widget 1; and between post title and primary menus

Please see this blog post:


I seek help in following problems:

  1. Too much space between blog posts’ titles and top header menus.
  2. Too much space between blog posts’ title and post-meta and actual post.
  3. Too much space above and below the footer widget1. [I’m using only one widget]
  4. Comment box’s name, email, website etc are not align and look very ugly.

I’m using child theme. I’m aware of the css. So just give me the appropriate codes. Thanks in advance. here are the screenshots to explain my dilemma:

Hello @mrunal,

Thanks for writing in!

You can add following CSS to make necessary changes:

.x-container.max.width.offset {
    margin-top: 10px;
}

.entry-content.content {
    margin-top: 0;
}

.comment-form-author input, .comment-form-email input, .comment-form-url input {
    float: left;
}

.comment-form-author label, .comment-form-email label, .comment-form-url label, .comment-form-rating label, .comment-form-comment label {
    margin-left: 0;
}

footer.x-colophon.top {
    padding: 2% 0;
}

footer.x-colophon.top  img {
    margin-bottom: 0;
}

Thanks.