Too many Revolution Sliders make page appear blank when loaded

Hi, We have a page using the tabs element with about 20 tabs total (including mobile tabs which are hidden on desktop view) and within each tab is a Rev Slider embedded.
However when we add over a certain amount and save the page it appears blank on the front-end and when I refresh the Cornerstone builder back-end all the elements appear broken. If I remove just the 1 slider that appears to push it over the limit it goes back to working properly.

We suspect that it could be that the page is trying to pull resources which exceed the size limits of the server, but not sure.
So far we have updated the necessary file size and max upload time limits through .htaccess and still no luck. Nor is it a caching issue.

Here are links to the pages. The one that is blank is the broken one because it has just 1 more tab with a slider embedded than the functional page that actually works:
https://journeys.forthandwonder.com.au/africa-morocco/africa-morocco-classical-morocco/
https://journeys.forthandwonder.com.au/africa-morocco/africa-morocco-classical-morocco-test/

The tabs and sliders in question are located just under the ‘Tailor Made For You’ heading.

If I regularly ‘edit’ the page when it’s broken I also get an error message. Screenshots have been attached.
It appears it’s pulling related content from the page above the error message as you can see which is really strange.

Happy to give login credentials to WP if required.

Thanks in advance!

Steve

Hi Steve,

Your detection fo the problem is correct. First of all, having tabs with the sliders inside is not a good idea, both because of the too much resources spent and the overall page speed as the browser has to run all the Javascript effects.

I suggest that you divide the content into multiple pages and provide a menu for that by adding a separate menu from Appearance > Menus and add the Navigation Inline.

Now, regarding the problem that you are facing it must be related to PHP Memory Limit. Please kindly go to Pro > Status and check and see the PHP Memory Limit.

If it is a low number please try to increase it to at least 512 using this method. If you could not do that please contact your hosting service provider.

Please consider that the memory limit is not a guarantee and the problem that you have should be handled with the suggestion I gave above and changing the way you set up the page and sliders.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.