I’m just wondering if I have configured something wrong here. I have all these redirects for one page. The URL was changed at one stage. I see the http is redirecting to https also. How would I fix this issue? The report is from google pagespeed insights.
Hello @waynepatt58,
Thanks for asking. Have you made any changes as I see improvement in page speed score for your website. Also I don’t see error related with redirects. https://screencast.com/t/GRwTZ3vyRFr
Though I don’t see HTTP redirecting to HTTPS error on my end, but since you have asked the question, please note that is because you are using SSL on your website. https://www.screencast.com/t/1CzxCbU4
Thanks.
Yes the page speed improvement is due to migrating website to WPengine from godaddy. From what I have read all these redirects are bad for SEO so would like to get rid of them but not sure where to start. I suspect it may be wordpress doing the redirects but as I am a novice at this dont know for sure.
Hi there,
It could be caused by different factors. You could try checking the .htaccess file if there are any codes that is causing the direct. You could also test for plugin conflict for this in case some of your installed plugin is causing the issue.
Hope this helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.