Titles not showing on search page

Hi there,

I am facing a issue . If i am searching anyhting in the site search then the posts titles are not coming . Search results are only showing post excerpts but not title . Please advise
https://prnt.sc/XJ65zqmoT-Et

Thanks!

Hello @WendyC,

To help you with your concerns we need to check your settings, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi Prakash,

Please check i just shared admin details

Thanks!

Hello @WendyC,

I checked your site it seems that you are using the “Stater” stack where the post title is not been enclosed with any heading tag just because you are not able to differentiate the post title in your search result page.

I would suggest you please go to the cornerstone—>Theme Options —>Stack —>Set it Integrity/Renew/Icon/Ethos.

Please note when you change the stack it may change the look & style of your site. You must take a backup of your files and database before changing the stack.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.