Title and Subtitle (advanced) - Update display issue (solution)

Hi,

Each time there’s a new update, there’s a new set of problems. :disappointed: Today I faced Title (advanced) issues. Not the classic title.
Even though I’m not using any cache plug-in and I cleaned my browser cache, that’s not enough to solve the problems. I eventually notice that If I edit (cornerstone) all my pages and Saved them (without changing), the live version would display the correct Title/Subtitle format.

  • Titles/Subtitles: The format of the text changed in the live version. I had to “edit” the page and save again to apply the correct format. Also, notice that there was a problem when using Title and Subtitle. The subtitle tag field was setup as span, I change it to div, and it solved the display issue.

Hope this can be useful.

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know, I will forward this to our web developers for review.

Have a nice day!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.