Hello|
I’m a newbie with Pro.
I need to add a timeline with animation in my webpage. Is there any extension to do this?
If not, can you address me one that i could use with no problems in integration?
Many thanks.
Best regards,
Nuno Marques
Hello|
I’m a newbie with Pro.
I need to add a timeline with animation in my webpage. Is there any extension to do this?
If not, can you address me one that i could use with no problems in integration?
Many thanks.
Best regards,
Nuno Marques
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in!
There is a well documented plugin which which you can create timeline in your pro website.
Please let us know if you need any further help. Feel free to open separate tickets if you have any other questions.
Thanks
Hi !
Thank you very much.
Regards,
You’re welcome! 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.