hi
Can you tell me how it would be possible to achieve this type of look with a gallery? Will Envira handle it, or must I pay for a gallery plugin to do it?

cheers
hi
Can you tell me how it would be possible to achieve this type of look with a gallery? Will Envira handle it, or must I pay for a gallery plugin to do it?

cheers
Hey @guybower1,
That is not possible with Envira Gallery but is possible using Essential Grid using its Cobbles layout. Here’s an example. Here are more details about the Cobbles Layout.
Thanks.
hi Christian
Thanks so much for your reply
That is excellent news. I will play around for the look I am after
Take care
On behalf of my colleague, you’re welcome. Cheers! 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.