Thumbnail Image not displaying properly on Safari

Hello,

My website is using Essential Grid to display my posts along with a sharing plugin to share.

The sharing thumbnail image does not display on Safari for some of the sharing sites. It works fine on Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Firefox.

I understand that there is a third-party plugin involved and that it’s not within the scope of your support but I have no idea how to troubleshoot this problem. If you could at least point me in the right direction (I’ve reached out to the plugin also) that would be great. I’ve tried Googling and the results are not relevant to me, I’m probably not asking the right question.

Thank you!!!

Hi @gebigoma,

Thanks for writing in.

Yes it is beyond the scope of our support however upon checking your setup thumbnail images is showing properly on all my browser.

Would you mind details on how to replicate the issue. Share us also the version of safari that you are using.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.