Hi Guys, I am using thriveleads lead capture with xtheme.
when user provides their email their details go to our email database but the give away does not deliver.
Can you please advise on what we can do to fix this
Peter Meehan
Hi Guys, I am using thriveleads lead capture with xtheme.
when user provides their email their details go to our email database but the give away does not deliver.
Can you please advise on what we can do to fix this
Peter Meehan
Hi there,
Thanks for posting in.
Would you mind providing some details of your setup? Have you tried contacting thriveleads authors? Unfortunately, I can’t provide recommendation since I’m not familiar with thriveleads, plus, X theme has no connection with any mailing features to affect thriveleads, except it has ConvertPlug and Email Forms plugins, but of course, you can just disable them.
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.