I would love to have some feedback on a site I’m working on and what your thoughts are. Thanks for any suggestions and feedback you have.
www.whitneymorgan.photography
I would love to have some feedback on a site I’m working on and what your thoughts are. Thanks for any suggestions and feedback you have.
www.whitneymorgan.photography
@brockburwell - looks great! I think the only part that feels a bit off to me is the circles on the “Our Process” part. Maybe consider exploring something that is vertically orientated where you are going 'through" the process as you scroll. Add to that a simple icon representing each step with a small animation (similar to the details section of the Non-Profit Demo), and I think that would capture the idea nicely.
All in all, great job! Just as a reminder we have a dedicated showcase thread as well if you’d like to add it there.
Oh I love that look you mentioned. How do I actually get that in X?
That’s using the feature list Element with images in place of the bullets.
Ahh makes sense why so much of her website copy was from my website and it looked so similar to mine. I’m glad she changed it but totally not cool to rip off someones hard work.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.