This x license is not validated

Hello everybody,

I have worked on my Wordpress website for the last 4 months and never had that issue. Suddenly it said that my license is not validated. I tried to register it again but it says that the purchase code could not be added to user account because the license already exists.
Can you please tell me what to do?

Thank you and kind regards!
Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for writing in! Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • Purchase code (license key)

Thanks!

Looks like the issue is resolved. I checked in the back-end and you’re license is activated.

Please clear your browser cache and check again.

Thanks.

Thank you. Seems to work now.

Glad it works for you now :slight_smile: