This element could not render... issue

Hi - am getting the following message each time I try to change anything on my site. This is across all pages whenever i try to make any sort of amendment.

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for reaching out.
It seems that the element you are using is not enabled from Cornerstone > Settings > Permissions > Elements.

If that is already enabled, there might be some different reasons behind your issue. I would like to suggest troubleshooting the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1.Theme Related Issue
2.Plugin Conflict
3.Theme Update related issue
4.Child Theme Related issue ** if you have activated it.
5.CSS/JS Customization
6.Disabling Cache
7.Disabling CDN

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of these help, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Thanks for coming back to me Tristup, however, I can’t seem to view whether the problem persists by changing the Pro theme to a default Wordpress theme (twenty twenty four) - as you can see from the Loom link I shared in the secure note

Also, following on from your message, I did this but no joy so started working through your suggestions,

Hi Oliver,

The elements are from Pro, so it will not be shown in the default theme and so the error. If you are troubleshooting the common issues, please let us know your findings for further investigation.

Thanks

Hi @tristup

I’m really busy with day to day work that I am struggling to find time to look at this.

I have looked at the monthly cost of support for a “single platform” - is this a monthly rolling contract or annual fixed term (but paid monthly or annually)? Please also can you share any details of the support contract, so I know what is and isn’t included, along with SLA’s.

Please could you advise as I want to get this resolved as soon as possible,

Many thanks,

Hi Oliver,

It is not clear what exactly you are trying to say here. But if you provide your site login credentials, we can investigate and suggest a solution if any.

Thanks

Hi @tristup,
My details are in the secure note I just sent.
Thanks

Hello Oliver,

I checked your site it seems that there is an issue of plugin conflict or cache issue I went ahead and purged all the cache from the cache plugin Speed Optimizer. I would suggest you please purge all the cache and temporarily deactivate the Speed Optimizer and Security Optimizer plugins and recheck it.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Thank you @prakash_s. It seems to be working ok now.

Hi Oliver,

Glad to know that it is working now.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.