I am trying to use WP Customer Reviews in cornerstone on x pro but it seems as if the short code doesn’t work. I have tried with a raw content as well as a text element module. I am not sure of any other route to take please can you help.
Hi there,
Thanks for writing in! It sounds like you might be having an issue with a third party plugin or script. Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts as our support policy in the sidebar states due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.
Thank you for your understanding.