Thin Scrollbars

Maybe I have missed it and, if I have, please point me in the right direction as I know you will.

I have been using X and now PRO for a few years and dealing with the scrollbars either not being able to be selected, like in the list of elements or in the cart element (oh and there is no default way to scroll that either without extra effort).

Is there a way widen the scrollbars to a usable width?

thanks - just frustrated

Hi there,

Thanks for writing around! Can you please provide the page URL so we can take a look?

Thanks!

Visit http://www.computerrepairshoppe.com/my-account/shopcrs/ and add products to load the cart. Once you have 5-6 items in the cart, the list extends below the visible window space and there is no way to access the buttons at the bottom of the “Your Items” window without zooming out the view. The existing scrollbar will move the hidden window.

Now it is very possible I am missing additional feature setup, I really just dropped the CART MODEL onto the bar and didnt see options to add scrolling/clipping area.

The other “THIN SCROLLBAR” that i was commenting on is shown below - is there a way to make these a little wider or expand when mouse-over occurs throughout?

Thanks

Hi There,

Thank you for the complete information.

I can see the issue with the cart modal element. Unfortunately, there is no option at the moment to add maximum height to enable automatic scroll. I will add feature request for this issue. For the the mean time try this fixed. On the class field of this element, add custom-cart-modal
Then add the following CSS

.custom-cart-modal .x-modal-content {
    max-height: 300px;
    overflow-y: scroll;
}

For the scroll on the builder editor, I will add feature enhancement on our issue tracker too.We cannot promise result right away for this one, but rest assured this will be taken into consideration . Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.