There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again later. Contact Form 7 issue

Hi There,

I have 2 contact form 7 forms that keep displaying the above error message when trying to submit a message.

I have cleared all errors from my contact forms
I have tried setting up both WP Mail SMTP and Post SMTP (not together), and both validate, successfully send test messages, and it looks like all settings are correct and working.

However, when I test the form, I keep getting that error message.

I’m not sure what else to do at this point, I’ve tried everything I can think of. I’ve never had this problem with any website before, I’m hoping you can help!

I’ll leave login creds.

Thank you!

Hello @Alexisc2067,

It might be the issue of SMTP, the captcha is not properly integrated and the Contact form validation is not validated pproperly. Please have a look at this article to learn more about how to fix it.

If your given login details are not working please recheck at your end.

Thanks

Hi Prakash,

Yes, you were right, it was the recaptcha. I changed the primary domain and that was the problem… :expressionless:

Now working fine…

Thanks so much for your help!!! Oh and I left the “e” out of Themeco, that’s why you couldn’t log in… Not a smart day for me…

Thanks again!

Hey @Alexisc2067,

We’re glad that it is now working fine on your end! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.