There is no rich text editor inside classic tabs?

Hello:
I need to use classic tabs as I want to have one tab activated initially and this I believe is not possible with Tabs (correct?) However, I find that in rich text mode, the styling functions are invisible (except for adding an image) so it is not possible to italicize words, eg. Seems like thScreenshot 2024-10-09 at 11.27.55 AM e functions are hidden behind something. This is strange because on an older page I am still able to do this. Is this the difference between Classic Tabs and Classic Tabs v.2? If so, how do I get around this? I am using both Chrome and Safari, on a Mac. Am I missing something?

Hello Cindy,

Thanks for writing in!

Check first if the Classic Elements are enabled. You can go to Cornerstone > Settings > Permissions > Elements and make sure that it is enabled.

This is how it looks like on my end with the latest version of the theme.

Best Regards.

Thank you, the settings have all been correctly checked, the issue still persists. I am getting around this by styling the text in text edit on my computer and then copying and pasting it into the text editor.

Hello Cindy,

To help you with your concerns we need to check your settings, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

I added secure note above with credentials, thanks.

Hey Cindy,

It may seem that a 3rd party plugin is causing an issue. You may need to do a test for plugin conflict.

If possible, please create a staging site so that we can troubleshoot and investigate the issue further without interrupting the live site. This article should help you in creating a staging site:

Kindly let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.