Themeco X Theme Social Icons Blocking Editing Features

I am trying to edit a post in Cornerstone but I can’t get to some of the editing features on the left because the social share icons (FB, Twitter, Google+, etc) are in the way.

I have first deactivated the social icon plugin I had, and then completely deleted the plugin after that didn’t work, yet they are still there. I am literally stuck and can’t edit my post because of it.

How do I get rid of those social icons?

Thank you.

Dave

Hi Dave,

Thank you for writing in, but sorry I am not entirely certain what Social Icons you’re referring to. The Social Icons that is native to X does not have that issue. Please provide us the site URL so we can take a look.

In the meantime, please clear all your caching plugin/feature and see if that resolves the issue.

Cheers!