Themeco Woo Checkout Plugin

Hi Guys,

I stumbled upon an issue today which seem to be related to themeco’s woo checkout plugin. When I have the plugin enabled, it won’t let me checkout with a country/address unless it has a given field for billing state. If I try to checkout with lets say Germany, Sweden, or Norway – all which do not use “state” in their address, I will get an error saying “Billing state is required” – but there’s not even a field for billing state… If I disable the plugin, it is working just fine.

I don’t necessarily need the plugin but thought I’d let you guys know about the issue :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Ann

Hi Ann,

Thanks for writing in.

What version you’re currently using? There are known issues before related to fields and it’s fixed last August. Though, I’m not sure if this issue of yours or related or maybe you’re still on the old version. Please make sure it’s updated, and provide your site’s URL and login credentials in a secure note, I’ll gather information to confirm this issue then I may add it to our issue tracker.

Thanks!

I was using Version 2.0.1 – which is the one I downloaded from the Pro dashboard.

It is no longer activated though as I don’t need it, but feel free to login to see what’s going on.

I also noticed that the customization I did to the email confirmation didn’t work either with the plugin activated. I removed the default customer note section from the customer/admin confirmation email after purchase. Works fine now though, with the plugin deactivated.

Thanks!

Ann

Hi there,

Thanks, but it seems to be okay. Would you mind providing a video recording on how to reproduce it? We could use it as a reference too once we check it on our own installation once we investigate it.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.