Themeco Slider Pauses/Restarts Slide after scroll and return to top of page

Hi,

I’m sure I’m just missing it somewhere, but no luck so far. I’ve got a video background in a header, and a slide container that works with it… My issue is that once the user scrolls down the home page past the header video, the video continues to play, but the slides (made in the classic themeco slider container element) pause and actually redo the last slide that was viewed when you scroll back to the top of the page. I’d settle for the slides just continuing to play while off screen OR having the background video pause along with the slides when out of view. Any suggestions, or could someone point me in the right direction?

Thank you in advance!

Hello @Sky77,

Thanks for writing in! To better assist you with your issue, please provide us with the URL of the site in question. In the meantime, you can do the following troubleshooting:

If you wouldn’t mind providing WP access that would work great for us. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thank you for your quick response- I will create the user, and send a secure note to you ASAP.

Hello @Sky77,

Please let us know when it is ready.

Thanks

Secure Note sent. Thank you in advance-

Hello @Sky77,

Be advised that the background video is not connected or dependent on the slider. The background video plays on its own whether once or in a loop. The slider nor any of the elements has control over how the video will play. You may need to add custom coding to pause the video when the Section is already off-screen.

To keep the slider from which slide is displaying, use “Reset” instead of what you have right now “In-Out” because this is what makes the slide replay when you scroll back to the top.

Best Regards.

Thank you Ruenel, Secure note sent.

Hi @Sky77,

I would suggest you hire a developer who can assist you to do the customization or you can avail of our newly launched service called TOTAL CARE, where we offer small customizations.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.