Themeco pro won't launch after install

Hello.

My webserver is setup as such;
example.com/SiteA/(Wordpress core)
example.com/SiteB/(Wordpress core)

I noticed when i installed themeco on SiteA / SiteB and hit the launch button. it gives me ‘The requested URL /SiteA/x was not found on this server.’

I am wondering if there is a get_theme_root() or get_template() error. As I can launch theme editor through the Appearance > Themes > Pro (or child) Customize.
Just not
Wordpress > Pro > Launch
or
Pages > Edit > Edit with Cornerstone

Which will launch the visual theme builder - but not cornerstone included with it.

My Theory
As it is already in the /SiteA/wp-includes/theme directory when its launched it has the correct directory to launch elements.
The prepackaged themes with wordpress work fine, it is only Pro / Child that are affected by this.
Full directory is as follows.

var/www/html/SiteA/wp-includes/theme/pro.

I don’t think its properly grabbing the URL “SiteA/wp-includes/theme/pro” and defaulting to “/x” as its directory.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks guys!

Hi there,

Please try to go to Settings > Permalinks then select Post Name and try to reload the pages in Pro builder.

Hope this helps.

Hi Jade,

Both sites are set to Permalink structure http://sitea.com/sitea/sample-post/
I corrected the issue via .HTACCESS. the subdirectory was not forwarding properly.

I believe the theme looked to the URL and installed the site in the wrong sub-directory.

This was fixed through MySQL by properly renaming the directory and forwarding the sub-directory upon installation.

Before http://sitea.com/sitea/sample-post/
after http;//sitea.com/*

Thank you for the help.

Hi @LFGdigital,

Glad to hear you got it sorted and thanks for sharing your solution.

Cheers!