Hi guys,
I asked about this issue before and I’m still having problems deciding what to do since you’re not likely going to fix this problem soon. is there other solution/plugin other than WPML that PRO supports?
Thanks,
Hi guys,
I asked about this issue before and I’m still having problems deciding what to do since you’re not likely going to fix this problem soon. is there other solution/plugin other than WPML that PRO supports?
Thanks,
Hi there,
At the moment there is no choice to have multilingual Header and Footer using the builders of Pro, our development team is working to include the support for WPML on that section.
But regarding the content itself, the Pro Builder supports WPML, you just need to go to WPML > Languages and set it to be in Subdirectory (/en/) mode and not parameter mode (?lang=en).
Thank you.
Hi,
Im confused. In the past, your staff said that it’s possible to have headers/footers in different languages using PRO.
Also, how can we put this huge issue on your top priority list for the next update? I have no options and I can’t change to other theme. I have to get the website translated with no issues.
Thanks.
Hi there,
The functionality is indeed there, but the assignment to WPML created pages is the problem which is a problem. Our development team is working on this already.
Yes, that is one of the highest priorities. But to be clear would you please give me an exact problem case you are experiencing so that I may try to find a temporary solution?
Kindly give us the exact case with URL/User/Pass of your website given via Secure Note functionality of the post.
Thank you.
Hi,
I haven’t installed WPML on the website yet. it’s a busy website with 40+ pages! and we need to translate it to at least 1 additional language ASAP. I don’t want to do that if it’s not compatible, zero problems allowed in this case. What’s the point of using it if I have to assign every header for every translated page? it’s a pain! we create blog post every few days as well so managing that with many languages will take hours! and I don’t even know if any bug will pop up from here or there at any time. Also, I’ve heard your team saying that it’s compatible before the release of PRO and up until this moment, it is still not so I’m also worried that if you say something, that doesn’t mean it’s gonna happen, your marketing strategies could affect what you say sometimes. So I’m in a dilemma. I need to use WPML immediately but at the same time, I can’t take the risk of having to give you the website to fix and debug in case something happened. I’m responsible for this website and everything I do is calculated.
Hello There,
The best way you can translate this live site is to use a staging site. This is very useful because you can test drive all of your translations and any X updates in the staging area, do the customizations and troubleshooting without disrupting your live site. Once everything is perfect, you can easily and flawlessly proceed the update in the live site. To know how to create a staging area, please check out these articles:
Hope this helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.