Themeco Pages & Templates not found

Hey there!

Hope you are all doing well.

Please, would you mind letting why the Themeco pages and templates are not shown?

See the attached screenshot.

Thanks for your help with this.

Talk soon,
Douglas

Hey there!

Just wanted to show you what I’m referring to on another site that I manage: Please see the attached screenshot:

Looking forward to your prompt reply.

Thanks.

Hello @douglasalexander,

Thanks for reaching out.

In order to help you with your concerns we need to check your settings I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This could be a couple of things. First I’d check you don’t need to add some firewall settings in WordFence. Your server should be able to connect to the following domain.

https://templates.theme.co/

I’d then turn on WP_DEBUG and see if your getting a warning when you clear the Cornerstone Cache.

If you want to try to setup a staging or run the following in that child theme, this gives you an idea of what templates it’s finding or what’s going wrong with the request. Let me know if you have any questions.

$request = wp_remote_get( 'https://templates.theme.co/wp-json/asset-server/v1/manifest', [] );

// Should be a list of templates
var_dump($request);

Hey @charlie!

I’m not sure what to make of that info. I have sent a secure note with the login details as requested by @prakash_s.

Have you or he been able to get access using the details I sent, or should I resend the credentials?

Please advise.

Thanks,
Douglas

The asset server is being blocked by our provider or yours. This has come up before with a user using a smaller provider. I’d like to get a response from them why this happens so intermittently. You might need to talk to your provider too. See secure note.

Your server was being blocked for too many login attempts (probably a reused IP issue). You are unblocked and the Themeco templates tab is back up on your site. Have a great day!

Hey @charlie!

Thank you very much for resolving this issue for us.

Cheers,
Douglas

You are most welcome, Douglas.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hey we have received your message. I’m told your server has a shared IP scenario and as a result there’s a bad actor that keeps getting blocked platform wide by our hosting provider. We are looking into solutions from proxying to moving providers as it’s come up too much and I don’t think I can get you unblocked after numerous incidents. They also said moving to a dedicated server would help fix this issue. Stay tuned.