Themeco Mobile Menue Compressed/Collapsed

Dear Themeco-Support.

I have a problem with the mobile Version of my headers

It renders fine when i load a page. But if i scroll down and than back up again the menu apperas compressed/collapsed - when i reload the page again it appears just fine.

Do you know what could cause this?

The third bar with menue and request now is sticky - in order to always appear on screen

Thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards,
Lukas

Hello Lukas,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might generally happen due to cache, custom JS/CSS or it might be the issue of plugin conflict issue just because the theme and builder style is getting overridden by the plugin or custom code. Please make sure you have purged all the cache and clear your browser then check again if it doesn’t work for you we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details meanwhile you must troubleshoot a few common issues before we investigate your settings.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi @prakash_s

thank you for your reply. I tried it with different browsers/applications and cleared the cache - the problem persists. You can find Login in the secure note.
Note: This Problem only persists in the mobile view.

Kind regards,
Lukas

Hello Lukas,

When I check your site, I am seeing only this:

In the meantime, please edit your custom header and in your Bar element settings, set the z-index to 16000 and see the result.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hi @ruenel
Thank you for your feedback - > Now when i scroll back up i see the Menue because of the z-index.

But it still collapses -> Is there any way that the menue remains in the desired order and does not collapse when i scroll back up?

Example https://test.isoled.info/de/led-konfektionierung/
Kind regards,
Lukas

Hello Lukas,

Before we continue to troubleshoot the issue, can you please update your WordPress core and the 17 outdated plugins in your site. In some case, a 3rd party outdated plugin can cause an issue. Please let us know when the updates is done so we can continue checking and investigate the issue further if it hasn’t been resolved.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.