Themeco License Not Validating

I recently changed the location/url for my Themeco license. It was originally targeting our staging site, but it is now targeting the live site.

Unfortunately, even though it said the license was validated, it still says it is not validated at the same time. This is causing issues with my Gravity Forms, I’m not able to submit using the forms. I removed Themeco as a theme and put a free theme - one of the Twenty themes and the forms were working. So I was able to narrow it down to Themeco and most likely the validation issue.

Hello Holly,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked your license and it is assigned to the live site already. You should successfully validate the Pro theme installed. If you are having some issues, can you please check this out:

If nothing is helping, we would love to investigate your site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Okay! I already looked at those troubleshooting steps and was not able to get it figured out. I added a secure note with the information you have requested.

Hello Holly,

Using the information that you send us, we did not do anything or tweak any settings. The Pro Theme has been validated successfully with no issues.

Check your WP dashboard now.

Thank you! It’s now validated!

You’re welcome, Holly.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.