Themeco hosting & cdn

Good Morning,

I am new to the development side of things and am currently building an ecommerce site and am using x theme pro with themeco’s hosting. Based on my research themeco says they have their own cdn built into the hosting and no need for a third party such as max cdn or cloudflare. But when you plug the site into gtmetrix it says there is none. is there a way to input the cdn info into gt? so I can get a more accurate report from metrix.

I thank you in advance and sorry if its a silly question still getting my bearings on everything!

Hey There,

We use Amazon AWS which has a great routing and great resolve time. GTmetrix and other ranking engines only rate based on criteria they have… so for example if cloudflare or maxcdn then yes. The score you achieve with GTmetrix is not really important. The only metrics that are important is page size and page load time, those are the ones that google cares about.

Great thanks for the tip, I appreciate. Learning as I go the clarification helps me out tremendously!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.