Hello, I’m having an issue with the Yoast SEO plugin and Themeco. When active, I can’t add any css or js to any pages. It does not save. Any ideas?
Please help as this is very important for my (and I’m sure several others’) website.
Hello, I’m having an issue with the Yoast SEO plugin and Themeco. When active, I can’t add any css or js to any pages. It does not save. Any ideas?
Please help as this is very important for my (and I’m sure several others’) website.
Hi there,
We already have a report regarding this in our issue tracker. Rest assured that our development team are aware of the issue and will follow up the case.
You will see the fix in the upcoming releases which you will be able to check the details in Changelog.
There is no ETA on this matter at the moment. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.