Theme X - Wordpress Query

I have purchased the theme X on 13th of November but I do not have Wordpress Business and hence I am not able to find the add new theme. I have the free plan, can someone please tell me how can this be fixed?
Appreciate it!

1 Like

If you are using WordPress.com, they don’t offer a way to install themes on their free plan. You will need a “self hosted” WordPress site to install your own themes and plugins. Many hosting companies these days have WordPress specific plans to help you get started quickly. We have information about our own hosting, and many other companies here: https://theme.co/hosting/ If the free hosting has been working for you nicely, you could probably start off with any of the “Shared” hosting options.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.