I am runnimg three websites with Theme X, all with Cornerstone activated.
swedesail.de menues open on small scale displays (mobile devices).
braschos.de and malsegeln.de don’t.
What should I do?
I am runnimg three websites with Theme X, all with Cornerstone activated.
swedesail.de menues open on small scale displays (mobile devices).
braschos.de and malsegeln.de don’t.
What should I do?
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! It seems that you are using an older version of the theme. Could you please update to the latest versions? Our latest versions are:
This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/).
After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.
Please let us know how it goes.
Thank you. Problem solved! Nice Sunday
You are most welcome!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.