Theme X Pro Updates Issue

Hi, I am using Theme X Pro and I got notification to update it. But i am getting issue with it’s new updates.
When I tried to update the new version of Pro theme, It messed everything.
Let me know what is the issue behind it.
Thanks

Hey Benjamin,

We have known issues listed in our recent Release Notes at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/release-notes-pro-3-0-x-7-0-cornerstone-4-0/64267. If the issues you’re experiencing are listed there, please ensure that X/Cornerstone and Pro are up to date because all issues there are already resolved.

If X/Cornerstone and Pro are up to date, the cause could be coming from a third-party factor. Please perform the following actions below to determine the cause of the issue.

1. If you’re using a caching plugin, clear all caches then temporarily deactivate your caching plugin and other optimization plugins. Also, clear your browser’s cache and check if the issue persists.

2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and temporarily disable optimization services. You need to contact the CDN’s support to learn how to do this.

3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

4. If you’re using a child theme, please switch to the parent theme. If the issue’s resolved, the issue is highly likely coming from a custom code in the child theme.

If none of that helps, please give us the following in a Secure Note.

• URL of the page with issue
  • Description of the issue
  • WordPress Login URL
  • Admin Level Username and Password

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.