Theme X Pro - mobile version of page updating really slow

I just updated my page but the mobile version of the page didn’t update. It took 30 minutes before the correct page showed on mobile.

Hello @djinnie,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

For testing purpose I created a test post and added Alert element. After saving the post I checked on Chrome dev tools responsive mode and the changes seems to reflecting without any delay. Then I checked the particular page you have shared. In that I added Alert, Headline element and changes are reflecting instantly.

In that regards I think it might be cache problem. Please try clearing browser cache and try accessing again. Also I see that there is a issue with SSL on your website, it’s something that you might want to have a look at as it can create conflicting issues.

Thanks.

Thanks for your help. Okay I will clear my cache next time.

What do you mean with a SSL issue. I just did a SSL test but I don’t see any issue?

Hello There,

You are using https and yet your server may not have been set to use SSL. When viewing your site, you will see this:

You may check your site in this tool: whynopadlock.com and see how you can fix it.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.